Decided to post this sort of checklist for my own use and to hold myself accountable. I'm saving my usual monthly book budgets for other expenses, so I won't be buying any new ones for awhile after my last gift card runs out. Nor have I been reading as much lately anyways.
Some of these I've already pre-ordered, bought but never read, or will be kindly loaned to me. I tried to mix MF and MM because I've been trying to get back into MF. :)
1) We Won't Feel a Thing - J.C. Lillis ~YA (author of the much-loved How To Repair A Mechanical Heart)
2) Spirit by John Inman ~ M/M paranormal (Hate that the cover is not showing up)
3) Truly (The New York Series): A Loveswept Contemporary Romance - Ruthie Knox ~M/F contemporary
4) Her Best Laid Plans - Cara McKenna ~M/F contemporary (Hopeful about this bc her book Backwoods, which featured a MM couple but did have some MFM scenes, was really steamy)
5) The Yearning - AJ Rose ~M/M paranormal short
6) Arrival (Hybrids) - Chris O'Guinn ~lgbt sc-fi (I really like his YA books) or the sequel to Vivaldi in the Dark - Matthew J. Metzger (The first book was at once one of the most sweetest and honest YA stories for me, with a realistic depiction of teenage depression, but the sequel, which the blurb states deals with suicide attempt, might be too triggery for me)
7) My One and Only (Hqn) - Kristan Higgins ~M/F contemporary
8) Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta or Non-Stop Till Tokyo by K.J. Charles
9) Bloodline - Barbara Elsborg ~M/M paranormal
10) Possible Josh Lanyon release or sequel to Don't... by Jack L. Pyke
11) Haunting Mr. Darcy - A Spirited Courtship - Karalynne Mackrory ~BR with Steelwhisper sometime in May
And that's it. I still wish I could have found a fantasy M/F, but I don't want to have to buy a whole series, looking for a stand-alone-any suggestions will be much appreciated :) Any kind of YA recs also welcome.